Judges with Hearts of Gold
All of our OC Fair Commercial Competition judges have huge hearts, but there are always a handful whose love and support of the OCWS goes above and beyond. This year six judges donated their stipends back to the OCWS as contributions to our scholarship fund. Thanks to the following judges, our scholarship fund now has an additional $1,800.00 to grant to students in the future.
- Joseph S. Franzia, Forest Glen Winery
- Linda McWilliams, San Pasqual Winery
- Joel Peterson, Once and Future Wines
- Oscar Ramos, Ramos Torres Wines
- H. Marty Spate, O’Neill Vintners & Distillers
- Fred Wiebel, Weibel Family Vineyards & Winery
Should you have the good fortune to cross paths with any of these amazing people, please remember to thank them for their kindness and generosity on behalf of the OCWS.
– Fran Gitsham, Commercial Wine Competition Committee