2022 Wine Auction—Wrap Up
The 2022 Wine Auction was a great success this year, thanks to all our members who made it possible! The Wine Auction is our second largest fund-raiser of the year to help support the events that we do such as the Commercial Wine Competition and College Scholarships.
Hats off to our Wine Auction Committee:
- Check-in/Admin – Ellen Flynn, Karen Russell
- Check-out – Chris Bruce, Janet Riordan
- Computers – Sam Clark, Scott Green
- Food – Jean Vetri-Wilson, Kathy Fusaro
- Wine Operations/Inventory – Hank Bruce, Greg Risling, Kevin Coy
- Volunteers – Damian Christian, Kim Clark
A special thank you to Bill Redding and his team of volunteers who sorted and bagged all the wines prior to the big day!
A BIG thank you to our top 10 spenders for 2022, who included: Robert Maloney & Joey DeLeon, C.K. & Laurel Allen, Charles Gustafson, George Euan, James & Pamela Clauss, Sandi & Danny Jones, Julie Good, Kathy & William Schymick, Stephen Martinez & Lindalee Iverson, and Shelly Jayne.
The event featured approximately 1300 auction lots and 138 lots of mystery wines. The lowest priced lot sold for $31, and the highest priced lot sold for $351. This year we tried a few new things to improve the event. We have received great feedback from attendees and hope to make the event even better in 2023! Cheers!
– Carolyn Christian, Board Member & Event Chair